About Me & Stuff!! - MEOW MEOW WOW OUCH_I'M OKAY NOW

Hello People Of The World,

Welcome to Deetha's Logic.

So, this posting is actually a continuation of my previous post concerning my cats or specifically - Robert.

Well, good news people, he is home safe and sound. Actually, he was at the vet for about a week then he was released. I apologize because it took so long to freaking update on the subject.

Robert is doing fine now but we are still monitoring him just in case he can't pee again. The Vet gave use some medicine for him to take which by the way he hates.

I have to feed him a pill which is much easier to compared to feeding him the antibiotics which is in liquid form. He freaking hates the antibiotic and believe me you and I will hate it too. Even the smell of it is disgusting but it is for his health so I am force to feed it to him and let me tell you; it is not easy.

He usually just salivate the medicine out. So, basically what I have to do is fill a syringe with 2 cc/ml of the antibiotic and another syringe with water. I make him drink the medicine and then switch to the syringe with water to wash down the nasty taste.

The vet also advised us to feed our cats with specific food with will help with their urinary system. The food is expensive but compared to having to bring our cats to the vet again and again which also cost a lot of money; it is WORTH it.

Well, that is all I have for this post. Sorry, if this posting is a little bland.

Comments