About Me & Stuff!! - MEOW MEOW WOW OUCH

Hello People Of The World,


Welcome to Deetha's Logic.


Alright, today's post is another segment about MYSELF!! 

Yes, yes. I know conceited much but hey, what else am I suppose to talk about. Okay, hold on. That last sentence made me sound even more arrogant. 

People, I am not arrogant. I promise you... 

Well, what do you know? We've already started talking about me... hehe eh he he he... he??

Okay... Okay... On to the real reason for this posting. 

I LOVE CATS!!! 

Like... I FREAKING LOVE cats...

Currently, I have 4 cats here with me in KL &

These two handsome white cats are named Robert & Clyde
These two handsome brown cats are named Mocha & Latte


another cat back in SABAH.

This handsome orange, white & brown cat is named Tiger a.k.a Mukmuk
Recently, Robert has been getting sick. It all started when we shifted houses. Robert developed a habit/ sickness/ condition that disables him to pee. So, basically what I'm trying to say is that he refuses to pee. 

So, after speaking with our VET we found out:

  1. Cat is stressed
  2. Cat may have blockage in the urinary track
Let me tell you, if you think that you're feeling stress during a move well so does your cats. 

If it's in the earlier stage, and your cat is still able to somehow discharge it's urine than the vet will prescribe your cat with some muscle relaxant & antibiotics.

However, if it has gotten to the stage like Robert's where it is life threatening, then some other procedures would need to be done. 

The vet will have to put him under General Anesthesia so that she or he can insert a catheter into the cat's bladder and some other stuff that I have no expertise in.

Overall, it's FREAKING SCARY because the procedures can go either way. It can be successful or it can be a disaster. Also, it these procedures can be expensive. It depends on your cat's recovery status. 

Robert, just when through the procedure and he's going to be staying at the clinic for awhile but I just spoke to the vet and she said Robert was waking up from the General Anesthesia already. 

I'll keep you people posted... 

    

Comments